The Director will plan, lead, direct, develop and coordinate the policies and activities of the Human Resource function to ensure the implementation of DC’s mission and promote and enhance employee relations.
- Personal commitment to Jesus Christ and a solid understanding of the Word of God. There should be evidence of a godly lifestyle based on this commitment to Jesus Christ.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- Five or more years of experience in Human Resources preferred
- Strong interpersonal skills with a demonstrated commitment to servant leadership
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong critical thinking skills, including the ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions
- Strong negotiation and peacemaking skills
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to respond professionally to requests and concerns from internal and external audiences
- Thorough knowledge of employment related laws and regulations
- Proficiency with or ability to learn HRIS, Payroll and other system
The mission of DC is to educate students who will serve God and impact the world through biblical thought and action. Please check the school's website (www.dccs.org) regarding personal faith alignment. If you believe that we are a best-fit school for you to develop personally, professionally, and spiritually, please complete the Staff Application to apply.